【TWO USAGES】 Optimal capacity 520ml,suitable for 1-2 people.It can be used to making tea or boiling tea, japanese teapots is recommended to use small fire on stove top to prevent water from boiling and protect the coating from falling off.
【BE HEALTHY】 Cast iron teapot let your drink water be healthy.TOWA cast iron teapot can improve the water quality by releasing iron ions and absorbing chloride ions in water. So the water after boiled by our cast iron teapot can be more sweeter and softer, which is suitable for all kinds of tea making or other drinks making.
【BEAUTIFUL DESIGN】 TOWA cast iron teapot - a traditional Japanese tetsubin design. It is a masterful collection for tea lovers. It is the necessary decoration to any kitchen - the best tea kettle / teapot for boiling water or making tea.Christmas decorations.
【BOYCOTT FAKES】The store named “The Clearance Aisle_17“ who sell fakes under our TOWA product page.Please choose genuine TOWA Workshop to enjoy genuine product experience and lifetime product quality assurance.
【NOTE】 TOWA cast iron teapot is professionally crafted by skilled craftsmen. Quality is the life of our teapot.If you have any pre-sales and after-sales problems, please contact us and we will respond within 1 hour. we will solve your all issues to meet your 100% satisfaction. Just have a try!
Details: Towa workshop Japanese Cast Iron Teapot / Tea Kettle for Better Taste - Art Collection & Antique
Tea & Teapot Culture:
- Different seasons match with different tea, this is the way to maintain health, which varies from time to time.
- Drinking Scented Tea in spring.
- Drinking Green Tea in summer.
- Drinking Wulong Tea in autumn.
- Drinking Black Tea in winter.
- When we are free, make a cup of good tea, savor it, which would enhance the realm of spiritual life and make life more tasteful.
- About 22 oz / 650 ml. In order to avoid spilling when the water boils, avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot.
- This TOWA teapot is built with an infuser for loose leaf tea to maximize the flavor and aromas and has a cast iron body to preserve heat.
- No need to rush your teapot of tea. The cast iron teapot distributes heat evenly, which helps enhance flavor extraction during the brewing process.
Use & Maintenance:
- Customer satisfaction is our priority. If you have any questions about our teapot, please contact us.
- Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
- A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting.
- Pour away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
- After each use, please do not forget to empty the teapot. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly.
- Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot.
- Avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
1 x Cast iron tea kettle 1 x Stainless steel infuser