- The first generation product of Snapmaker: Snapmaker Original has three interchangeable functional modules, 3D printing, CNC carving, and engraving.
- High precision with its all-metal build: the all-metal frame allows high-quality prints. Snapmaker 3-in-1 3D printer can be widely used in many areas: personal hobbies, parent-child study, STEAM Education, and rapid prototyping.
- Powerful and easy software: all the tasks for three functions can be done with Snapmakerjs, which helps entry-level users to complete the work quickly. The Snapmakerjs updates regularly with new features to enable users to have a great experience in using it.
- Inspire or Get Inspired by the Friendly Community: Snapmaker owns a friendly user community on Facebook page and forum in case you need any helps. More than 13000 active users are waiting for you to share the fun of creating. You will get quick responses after you post in the group.
- Guarantees and technical support: Your Snapmaker will be fixed or replaced during the warranty period if you have any queries about Snapmaker 3-in-1 3D printer, email, or send a Facebook message to our support team. We will reply back to your email within 24 hours, or get the phone number from the Snapmaker official website and contact us for real-time response.
Details: Basic Specs FRAME MATERIAL: Aluminum Alloys FILE TRANSFER: USB Disk, USB cable POWER REQUIREMENT: 100 - 240V AC SUPPORTED OS: macOS, Windows COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: 3.5" 3D Printing BUILD VOLUME: 125 x 125 x 125mm (4.9” x 4.9” x 4.9”) SUPPORTED MATERIALS: Non-proprietary 1.75 mm PLA, ABS, etc. NONSUPPORTED MATERIALS: Alumide, graphite, etc. LAYER RESOLUTION: 50 - 300 microns PRINT HEAD TRAVEL SPEED: Up to 100 mm/s NOZZLE DIAMETER: 0.4 mm NOZZLE TEMPERATURE: Up to 250°C HEATED BED: Up to 80°C SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: STL, OBJ SOFTWARE: Snapmakerjs. You can also use other third-party software, such as Cura, Simplify 3D, Slic3r. Laser Engraving WORK AREA: 125 x 125mm (4.9” x 4.9”) POWER: 200mW WAVELENGTH: 405nm SAFETY CLASS: Class 3B SUPPORTED MATERIALS: Wood, bamboo, leather, plastic, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic, etc. NOT SUPPORTED MATERIALS: Metal, glass, gem, transparent material, reflective materials, etc. *SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: SVG, JPEG, PNG, CDR, etc. *Users who wanna do some cutting can order the upgraded new 1600mW module. CNC Carving WORK AREA: 90 x 90 x 50 mm (3.5” x 3.5” x 2.0”) SHANK DIAMETER: 3.175mm SPINDLE SPEED: 19,000 RPM SUPPORTED MATERIALS: Wood, acrylic, PCB, carbon fiber sheet NOT SUPPORTED MATERIALS: Metal, glass, gem, etc. *SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: SVG, STEP, IGES, IGS, DWG, DXF, etc. *Users can work with these supported files with the help of third-party software such as Autodesk Fusion 360. Product Description: The Snapmaker team improved the design of the modules, again and again, to make the all-in-one possible and completely unleashing your desire to make something special. The all-metal build makes precise prints readily available. Order yourself a Snapmaker and turn your amazing ideas into reality now!
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 15.0 x 7.5 inches