Brand: Neato Robotics
- Corner-cleaning ‘D’ design -- round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. Our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- Laser-guided mapping -- D7 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern -- for a better clean
- Floor cleaning for carpets, hardwood, kitchen tiles -- equally powerful and effective on every surface. Dustbin Capacity - 0.7 liters. Battery Charge Time - Up to 150 minutes
- Alexa - Google Home - Echo -- integrates with smart home systems
- Cleaning customization -- No-Go Lines, multiple floors maps, Zone Cleaning for extra-attention areas
- Lithium Ion Battery -- 120 minutes of cleaning time, designed to cover the whole house
- Intuitive & Easy. Neato’s advanced engineering is all under the hood. What you get is complete vacuuming at the touch of a button.
- Pet hair specialist -- imagine your floors without pet hair. Neato has a 70% larger brush than leading round robots, proven to remove more pet hair
Release Date: 13-03-2018
Details: Take your cleaning further with the Neato Botvac D7 connected. With lasers mapping and Navigation it covers more area in less time, moving around your house logically—not randomly. New zone cleaning lets you pinpoint trouble areas you want to clean more frequently. Turbo mode provides an extra powerful clean picking up debris you can't see, while the robotic D-Shape design tracks down dirt in corners and along walls better than others. The BotVac D7 is super smart, remembering multiple floor plans and letting you create no-go lines on each, so your Robot knows where not to go. And it keeps getting smarter, so you’re first to have the latest features. With up to two hours of battery life, the BotVac D7 is perfect for even the largest homes.
Package Dimensions: 22.6 x 16.5 x 6.0 inches