- Notice: By purchasing the FLIR Breach the buyer acknowledges the product is subject to Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Product cannot be exported, re-exported, resold, transferred or otherwise disposed of to any country without approval from the US. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security in accordance with EAR, Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations part 730
- Diversion contrary to U. S. law is prohibited
- Exceptional Vision - The advanced image processing of the internal FLIR Boson thermal core and a bright high definition display create excellent image clarity and provide better detection and classification, day or night.
- Convenient Hands-Free Operation - For hands-free operation, Breach PTQ136 has multiple mini-rail mounting points designed to allow for a wide variety of head mounts, helmet mounts, and to install additional equipment.
Release Date: 05-04-2018
Details: Built for the rigors of law enforcement, the FLIR Breach PTQ136 spots the heat of suspects and objects in total darkness. Featuring the latest FLIR Boson core and a compact design, the FLIR Breach offers unmatched tactical awareness. Weighing only 7. 4 ounces (210 grams), the FLIR Breach can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet, while adding minimal weight to officers’ heavy gear. Additional features include onboard recording and seven palettes for fast detection of suspects or evidence, day or night.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 10.5 x 7.3 inches