Kanto SP26PLW 32" Speaker Floor Stands | Designed for Medium to Large Bookshelf Speakers | Heavy Steel & Foam Padding | 30° Rotating Top Plate | Hidden Cable Design | White, Pair
- ROTATING TOP-PLATE - Adjust the position of the top plate to ensure your speakers are always angled towards you.
- IMPROVED SOUND QUALITY - Foam padding and heavy-duty steel help to reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality.
- MAXIMUM STABILITY - 7-inch and 4-inch wide top plates are provided to accommodate different size speakers. Each plate features a mounting hole and 1/4” - 20 screw to secure YU4, YU6 or other compatible speakers in place.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - Conceal your power cable and speaker wire by routing them through the stand’s center column.
- INTERCHANGEABLE FEET - Spiked feet are provided to keep the stands securely planted on carpet. To avoid damage to hardwood flooring, domed rubber feet are also included.
Details: Get the most out of your speakers with the SP series. Available in 26 and 32-inch models, these low-profile speaker stands feature a rotating top plate to ensure every sound reaches your ears. Each stand is built with heavy-duty steel to reduce undesirable vibration and features a hollow core to conceal cables and speaker wire. For maximum stability, two top plate sizes are provided, each with a mounting hole and ¼" - 20 screw to secure your YU4, YU6 or other compatible speakers in place. Interchangeable spiked and domed feet are also included for carpet and hardwood flooring. Available with a black or white powder coated finish.
Package Dimensions: 26.1 x 9.9 x 3.4 inches